Thursday, November 17, 2011

What my life would be like...

Without you, I would most definately not be who I am today. I would not have wanted to try harder to do better for myself and those around me. I would not have continued to strengthen my own beliefs and to take a look inside myself to find out who I really am. I know I most definately would not have grown to love you more than I ever have before. :) I have a hard time contemplating how I might have been, who I would have been, but I don't want to. I know it may have taken me longer than you to realize how I really truly feel about you, but I know now. The past two years...I would do everything all over the same way if I had to a second time because the experiences I had, the people I met, and the places I have been have helped to shape me into who I am today. And I am so thankful that today has brought me back to you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment