Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I love life

So...as many of you know, or those who have known me for the past two years have come to know well of a young man I love with all my heart. My love has just returned from his mission in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He is spectacular and lets just say things are wonderfully well between the two of us. ;) Im so glad to have him back, I feel so much happier and my life could not be any better.
I also went to the temple alone this morning and it was wonderful. As I was driving up to the Manti Temple the fog around and the frost on the temple just glistened in the sun. And the light twice on the towers of the temple shone so bright like it was a beacon. :) I felt a sense of peace and I know that I needed to be there this morning. And it was just wonderful I love going so much!
Well Im off to class and then Im going home to figure out my Spring semester schedule and then go be with the love of my life before Colorguard Practice!

XOXO
~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment