Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dec Blogging...

Well at the request of my awesome roommate. I am going to try the challenge of blogging everday!...I already failed so Im doing two today! this one for Dec 1st just happens to be about 45 minutes late. Lol oops. Sorry V!
I was on the phone with my handsome Fiance'
Well..if you don't know me already, I just got engaged last friday to the most wonderful man in my life who is also my best friend. :D
He recently returned home from his mission almost two weeks ago... hehe
We dated before his mission and kept in good contact while he was there and I don't want to go into too much detail but it was like we both pretty much knew as soon as he got home that we wanted to be together FOREVER!!!! :D Woot woot!
So I am getting married on May 25th in the Manti Temple. I cannot wait!

Well to tell about my day, I woke up an hour before my alarm, and then I tried to go back to sleep before going to the Manti Temple to do baptism. It was fun, I was the only one there the whole time.
Then I went and I working on my lighting design final and found out that my file of my edited song, which is "You're Not Alone" by Saosin, wouldn't work so my Fiance' is going to be spectacular and bring it with us when we come back to Snow together this weekend yay!!!
I then came back had lunch, watched na episode fo SPACE: Above and Beyond. My roommate V would just tell you its weird, she laughs at it when she watches it with me but its a cool show from 1995! my Fiance's father is letting me borrow it. :)
Then I went to my Costume Construction class, worked on my project and tried to work as fast as I could before my time was up for class.
I then later went to a Relief Society Bridal shower for myself and another wonderful sister in my ward who is getting married on Dec. 20th! She just got engaged about two weeks ago. It was fun we told out engagement stories and had dessert and traded recipes. :D
THen I went and did Astronomy homework for 2 hours, stood out in the cold for 30 minutes for my Astronomy Lab and I saw 3 of Jupiter's moons, and the Pliades cluster and the moon! It was really cool to see. I love astronomy I just hate the work load from the class.
When I got back my bathroom had been bugging me sooooo much that I HAD to clean it...it was gross....Moving on...
I then listened to music and my roommate came back from the opening night of The Forgotten Carols, it sounded like it went well. Im going with my Fiance' to see it on Saturday. Yay!
Then I spoke on the phone with my wonderful Fiance'...by the way his name is Shane Wilson. ^_^ And it was a wonderful talk, we talked about our day and other things pertaining to marriage. It was wonderful and I love him with all of my heart and soul. There is no one else in my life that could fill the place in my heart that he so dearly holds.
Well love you all!
Ciao!
~Amanda Ruth (Soon to be Wilson in less than 6 months!)

No comments:

Post a Comment