Monday, October 24, 2011



Fail Amanda....Fail. That is all I can hear my roommate say because I did not blog this fall break. But seriously my life has been so crazy.



I have Astronomy homework....loads of it that I have yet to complete.



My Into to Fiction class just has a lot of reading and I should be finishing my essay at the moment. But I like that class because it gives me an excuse to read! If I read just for pleasure during the semester...I will never get my homework done!!!



So...there is also my lighting design class, I have barely touched the homework. Its pathetic and then Im so CLOSE to finishing the jacket part of my costume. Which my costume will look like this, but only in a turquoise and greenish silk fabric. IM SO EXCITED FOR IT! I will definately post my completed project.

Going to finish my homework now...sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment