Sunday, September 25, 2011

Haha...

I finally figured out how to get this blog in to my other email account! Woot! :D
Spent today mostly on homework besides going to church...oy vey...im taking a break and thought I would pop on here for a sec.
The play the Taming of the Shrew, that I am in opens a week from Wednesday! Ahh....its crazy. Im sad its my last show at Snow College, but I couldn't have asked it to be a Shakespeare play. So Im all good. :)
well...im going to take a break from homework and do something for a little bit...like watching supernatural and eating ice cream!!! Yay!
I hope you had a wonderful day today.
BTW Pres. Uchtdorf's talk last night was my favorite, it was so good. I love it when you feel like the apostles are speaking directly to you.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment